This position is responsible for developing new clients through various outlets such as cold calling, e-mail campaigns, physical media, and other professional marketing methods. This person is responsible for documenting all interactions and information about potential, previous, and current clients. This individual will work closely with the marketing department and others to continuously develop creative ways of engaging potential clients. Must be self motivated and independently work with minimal guidance.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Follow and refine customer interview and sales process.
- Generate and reach out to customer leads through cold calling, e-mail campaigns, physical media, etc.
- Relay any client issues, complaints, and feedback to the appropriate teams to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within defined schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze territory and market potential, track sales, and provide status reports.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Open-minded and ability to learn about Company technology and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve methods of finding potential clients through feedback.
- Cold calls (via phone, internet/websites, or in person) to potential businesses and create an effective pipeline of potential contacts.
- Generates new business through a series of networking events, industry events, contacts and social media.
- Develops strong working relationships with clients to create a partnership that yields success, results, and retention.
- Maintains accurate and organized documentation on all clients and prospects.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others in the team informed for the best service to the clients.
- Assist the team by implementing strategic business development initiatives for company and clients to achieve both short-term and long-term goals.
- 3 years of experience selling technology services
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Familiarity with Cloud and MSP along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to assist in the creation and deliver presentations tailored to prospects needs
- Relationship management skills and receptive to feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to understand & use technical terminology to communicate needs to clients.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Word, and Excel in the engagement of data collection, tracking, report writing, and other activities that are needed in this role.
Education and Certifications
- Associates in Business Development or 5 years related experience.
- Any additional technology specific certificates are a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clients, understand and write technical documentation, effectively use a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to drive to and from office and client or prospective client locations.
Key Success Indicators
Performance evaluations will also be based on the following.
- Meets attendance & punctuality policy
- Quality of work with minimum mistakes
- Follows direction of Manager
- Ability to learn new duties
- Remains calm under tense situations
- Always maintains confidentiality of clients and proprietary information
- Exhibits good conflict resolution & problem-solving capabilities
- Adherence to company policy
- Willingness to make decisions with sound judgment
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Strives for excellent Customer Service
- Displays motivation & achieves goals
- Strives to continuously build knowledge
- Desire to take on more responsibilities
- Full-time position
- Partial remote work available
- No medical or retirement plans currently available for this role
The Mission, Vision & Culture of Nuage Logic are all focused around providing the best service and technology to our clients. We truly believe in quality over quantity, treating our clients in a friendly, professional and courteous manner, and showing value in everything we do. We also advocate a workplace where employees are treated equally, respected, and valued. We feel a company that takes care of its employees, are taken care of by its employees in having a sense of ownership and contributing positively to growth of the company. We are excited to start this venture with you and thank you for considering us as your next step in your career.
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interest! Please allow up to 1 week for us to review and respond to your application.